- Guide to China's evolving business climate (Lisa Thorburn, 2012)
- Pros and cons of licensing IPs (Steve Guy of EDG, Nov 2011)
- A contemporary take on employee benefits and how they can help retain the best talent, by Andrew C. Vila
- Infringement of US patents by foreign attractions, by Kevin I. Shenkman, Esq.
- Formulating sales rep agreements, by Gerold W. Libby & Wendy Heimann-Nunes
- Criminal exposure for civil wrongs in foreign countries, by Wendy Heimann-Nunes Esq., Daniel Rodriguez-Bravo Esq. and Patrick del Duca Esq.
- Tax-exempt museums should beware of taxable activities, by H. Jacob Lager, Esq.
- The potentially expensive line between "employee" and "independent contractor" by Jeremy J. Gray, Esq. & Jeffrey J. Zuber, Esq.
- A bumpy ride - limiting liability on snow tube courses (Jan Shaw)
- To IP or not to IP: pros and cons of licensing intellectual property (Steve Guy) 2011
IPM articles organized by topic
InPark Magazine is a leading theme park magazine also serving the larger visitor attractions industry: theme parks, waterparks, museums, world expos, FECs, aquariums, planetariums & zoos, casinos, science centers, live shows, motion theaters, themed retail, corporate visitor centers, heritage centers, 4D theaters, digital cinema... InPark Magazine (IPM) is distributed in print and online.