- 4D Comes of Age, Part Two: Airboat Adventure at the Museum of Discovery & Science (Joe Kleiman/Judith Rubin, 2012)
- What the iPhone and iPad mean for systems control (Maris Ensing)
- PC-based operating systems & remote support (Judith Rubin)
- AV company Mad Systems helps museums achieve their educational missions (Anna Huddleston)
- Science Storms at Chicago Museum of Science & Industry
- Trends in AV and themed entertainment
IPM articles organized by topic
InPark Magazine is a leading theme park magazine also serving the larger visitor attractions industry: theme parks, waterparks, museums, world expos, FECs, aquariums, planetariums & zoos, casinos, science centers, live shows, motion theaters, themed retail, corporate visitor centers, heritage centers, 4D theaters, digital cinema... InPark Magazine (IPM) is distributed in print and online.
22 December 2010
Mad Systems Inc. is an audiovisual systems integration company. Maris Ensing (pictured) is CEO.