- The value of great photo opportunities for attraction operators (Norm Kahn, 2012)
- Addressing language issues for international projects (Norm Kahn, summer 2011)
- Differentiating a property through live entertainment, by Norm Kahn
- Noteworthy projects in Asia, by Daniel Burzlaff
- Creating Nighttime Spectaculars, by Norm Kahn
- Deck the Hills! Utopia Entertainment, Inc. joins The City of Beverly Hills to help usher in the holidays
IPM articles organized by topic
InPark Magazine is a leading theme park magazine also serving the larger visitor attractions industry: theme parks, waterparks, museums, world expos, FECs, aquariums, planetariums & zoos, casinos, science centers, live shows, motion theaters, themed retail, corporate visitor centers, heritage centers, 4D theaters, digital cinema... InPark Magazine (IPM) is distributed in print and online.
22 December 2010
Utopia Entertainment Inc.