- SeaWorld's Brian Morrow talks about all the excitement for 2012 (interview with Martin Palicki)
- Zoos add high-tech, interactive attractions (Wendy Hernandez, Nov 2011)
- Cheetah Hunt at Busch Gardens Tampa: Martin Palicki interviews Mark Rose, Jim Dean, and Mike Roos (May 2011)
- Zoo & Aquarium study from Market & Feasibility Advisors (Dan Martin, 2011)
- The Grand Reef at Discovery Cove (photos, 2011)
- The making of Jungala, Busch Gardens Africa
- Atlantis' Dolphin Cay makes the most of interactivity (Rupert O. Prime)
IPM articles organized by topic
InPark Magazine is a leading theme park magazine also serving the larger visitor attractions industry: theme parks, waterparks, museums, world expos, FECs, aquariums, planetariums & zoos, casinos, science centers, live shows, motion theaters, themed retail, corporate visitor centers, heritage centers, 4D theaters, digital cinema... InPark Magazine (IPM) is distributed in print and online.
19 December 2011
Coverage of zoos, aquariums and animal attractions at theme parks and other venues.