- IPM Asian Gaming Special Report for 2012 (Joe Kleiman)
- KidZania Cuicuilco - IPM Interviews Mark Snell and Cammie Dunnaway (Martin Palicki, 2012)
- The Participation Culture: What I learned from the Man (Burning Man) (George Wiktor)
- SimEx-Iwerks and the legacy of Iwerks Entertainment (Judith Rubin, 2012)
- Gary Goddard talks about creating great international attractions in Asia (interview with Martin Palicki, 2012)
- Ruby Falls commercial cave installs solar power (spring 2011)
IPM articles organized by topic
InPark Magazine is a leading theme park magazine also serving the larger visitor attractions industry: theme parks, waterparks, museums, world expos, FECs, aquariums, planetariums & zoos, casinos, science centers, live shows, motion theaters, themed retail, corporate visitor centers, heritage centers, 4D theaters, digital cinema... InPark Magazine (IPM) is distributed in print and online.